We don’t operate a standard forward features list of monthly themes because we are online-only. If an article is fresh, insightful and interesting to our audience, we will post it.
As a site for learning & training professionals, we are mostly concerned with how we can help L&D prepare for the future of work and how L&D can solve modern workplace challenges.
Basically, if an article can help L&D do their jobs better with insight and advice, we’re interested.
We have some regular content series which you might be interested in contributing to, which include:
- A Day in the Life of - L&D practitioners explain how they approach their work & daily challenges
- For/Against - 2 industry experts give their opposing views on a key issue, eg. learning styles, millennials, appraisals...
- L&D After Dark - Anonymous submissions for annoyances or criticisms of the L&D industry
- Academics Corner - Academics write about their latest research and its implications for HR and L&D professionals
We will also be focusing on the following key topics:
- Wellbeing in the workplace (physical & mental wellbeing, depression, anxiety, OCD, mindfulness, sleep, cancer, long-term health conditions, resilience, conversations, role of line managers & organisations, training)
- Organisational culture (values, collaboration, teamwork, innovation, agility, virtual teams)
- Diversity and inclusion (unconscious biases, for/against quotas, dealing with discrimination, LGBT, disability, gender, age, BAME, neurodiversity)
- Employee benefits (financial wellbeing, flexible benefits, health & wellbeing benefits, global benefits, improving uptake, benefits communication, communication pensions to younger employees)
- Leadership (skills, development, recruitment, creating autonomy, innovation)
- L&D (social learning, informal learning, mindset, line manager training, behavioural change, coaching, mentoring)
- Digital learning (gamification, adaptive learning, personalised learning, blended learning, virtual reality, AI)
- Employee engagement (employee voice, motivation, autonomy, agile working, conflict management, communication)