We don’t operate a standard forward features list of monthly themes because we are online-only. If an article is fresh, insightful and interesting to our audience, we will post it.
As a site for learning & training professionals, we are mostly concerned with how we can help L&D prepare for the future of work and how L&D can solve modern workplace challenges.
Basically, if an article can help L&D do their jobs better with insight and advice, we’re interested.
We have some regular content series which you might be interested in contributing to, which include:
- A Day in the Life of - L&D practitioners explain how they approach their work & daily challenges
- For/Against - 2 industry experts give their opposing views on a key issue, eg. learning styles, millennials, appraisals...
- L&D After Dark - Anonymous submissions for annoyances or criticisms of the L&D industry
- Academics Corner - Academics write about their latest research and its implications for HR and L&D professionals
We will also be focusing on some key topics throughout the year - here's a sneak peek:
- January - Family-friendly organisations
- February - Social media (skills gap, collaboration, PLNs)
- March - Mental Health (resilience, conversations, role of line managers & organisations)
- April - Gig Economy (how to support employees, enabling collaboration, development needs)
- May - Skills Gap (training needs analysis, education, strategies to identify gaps)
- June - Engagement (employee voice, for/against ENPS, surveys, onboarding)
- July - Culture (communication, values, employer brand)
- August - Diversity (inclusion, for/against quotas, dealing with discrimination, LGBT, equality)
- September - Leadership (skills, development, recruitment, creating autonomy, innovation)
If you're really stuck, some features we're looking to commission for early 2017 are:
- Team engagement ideas
- Learning design & UX
- Collaborative working & PLNs
- Spaced learning
- Authorship & content in learning
- Wellbeing indicators: the master list
- Wellbeing and wellness: what’s the difference?
- Spiritual wellbeing at work: how to do it right
- How can you embed language learning at work?
- Case studies around learning strategies & groups
- Reviews of L&D industry events & books
- Encouraging individual learning in and outside of work
- Top tools & resources for L&D professionals