We don’t operate a standard forward features list of monthly themes because we are online-only. If an article is fresh, insightful and interesting to our audience, we will post it.
As a site for learning & training professionals, we are mostly concerned with how we can help L&D prepare for the future of work and how L&D can solve modern workplace challenges.
Basically, if an article can help L&D do their jobs better with insight and advice, we’re interested.
We have some regular content series which you might be interested in contributing to, which include:
- A Day in the Life of - L&D practitioners explain how they approach their work & daily challenges
- For/Against - 2 industry experts give their opposing views on a key issue, eg. learning styles, millennials, appraisals...
- L&D After Dark - Anonymous submissions for annoyances or criticisms of the L&D industry
- Academics Corner - Academics write about their latest research and its implications for HR and L&D professionals
We will also be focusing on the following key topics throughout the year:
- January: Wellbeing in the workplace (Mental health training for line managers)
- February: Employee benefits (Educating pensions to younger employees)
- March: Apprenticeship levy
- April: Learning in the digital age
- June: Soft skills (versus digital skills, emotional intelligence, soft skills for millennials)
- August: Learning culture
- October: Leadership (Leadership skills and development)
- November: Self-directed learning
- December: A look to 2019 (key trends, new conversations, reflections on 2018)